The Sonic Karu-half hand crank sharpener has a clever gearing mechanism that means you only need half the effort to turn the handle. Sonic has also included a mechanism to eject the pencil once it has been sharpened. Finally, there is no over-sharpening. There is no wasted lead. Pencils last longer. Perfect for children who want to sharpen their own pencils but don’t know when to stop.
It also features a large lockable shavings compartment that keeps all the messy shavings contained (even if the sharpener is dropped) and the non-slip bottom helps keep the sharpener in one place. The shavings hole can even be closed during transport to stop stray shavings making their way out.
This sharpener comfortably handles standard size round pencils along with all their odder shaped cousins such as triangular and hexagonal shaped pencils.
- To use the Sharpener, slip the lock to the middle position and slide the pencil in all the way. With one hand on the top of the sharpener, turn the crank handle and watch with satisfaction as your sharpened pencil works its way out. There is no need to hold or even touch a pencil.
- To empty the shavings compartment, slide the lock-up.
- To close shavings hole, slide the lockdown.
||Standard Post - $ 4.95, Express Post - $10.95
|Over $59 (after any discounts applied)
||Free Express Post*
Usually 1 business days (weekends and public holidays are not business days).
Standard Post: 2 - 5 business days.
Express Post: 1 - 2 business days.
*Promotional shipping rate ends soon.
- What if I change my mind?
You can lodge return or exchange at any time within 30 days after purchase.
- What if I find the products I receive are in a poor condition?
If an item arrives damaged or seems defective. Please contact us and we'll be happy to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please see more details in our Return Policy.