The Kuretake Gansai Tambi Japanese watercolours is a colourful gem colour that shines brilliantly and elegantly. It can be used by both professional artists and novices for any work such as sketching, illustration, sumi, manga and calligraphy. It is a water-based pigment, non-toxic, hi-opaque, lightfast, xylene-free and odourless. Every watercolour block is in an individual tray and they can be removed from the palette during use.
This set includes six colours: Gem Blue (No. 860), Gem Green (No. 850), Gem Pink (No. 831), Gem Red (No. 830), Gem Violet (No. 861), and Yellow Gold (No. 903).
- Water-based pigment watercolour, great for sketching, illustration, sumi, manga and calligraphy
- Non-toxic, hi-opaque, lightfast, xylene-free and odourless
- Individual tray for each watercolour block
||Standard Post - $ 4.95, Express Post - $10.95
|Over $59 (after any discounts applied)
||Free Express Post*
Usually 1 business days (weekends and public holidays are not business days).
Standard Post: 2 - 5 business days.
Express Post: 1 - 2 business days.
*Promotional shipping rate ends soon.
- What if I change my mind?
You can lodge return or exchange at any time within 30 days after purchase.
- What if I find the products I receive are in a poor condition?
If an item arrives damaged or seems defective. Please contact us and we'll be happy to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please see more details in our Return Policy.