The Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal is designed in collaboration with a very active community, bullet journal community and the creator of bullet journal, Ryder Carroll. It is known as an analog system for the digital age, a totally customizable organization system that adapts to your needs. It can be your to-do list, sketch book, notebook and diary, but most likely, it will be all of the above. An 8-page guide to Bullet Journaling is included in this notebook. For more bullet journal tips, tricks, and methods, please go to bulletjournal.com.
The bullet journal still features 80 g/m² acid-free paper with 240 numbered pages in A5 (14.5 x 21cm) size. The portable size makes them ideal companions for your daily life.
- Hard cover with logo embossing "Bullet Journal"
- 240 numbered pages
- 4 blank index pages
- 8-page guide to Bullet Journaling
- Ink-proof paper that resists feathering and bleed-through from water-based rollerball pens and fountain pens
- Dot grid sheet style
- Lie-flat sewn binding
- Elastic band closure
- Gusseted pocket inside back cover
- 3 ribbon page markers in different colors
- Stickers for labeling and archiving