Pentel Orenz Nero Mechanical Pencil is the high-end version of the popular Pentel Orenz range. The name Nero is Italian for "black". It is as sleek and black as its name suggests with the body and grip a single piece resin and metal composite.
The Orenz mechanical pencil features an unbelievably thin 0.2 mm lead. Its lead size may be fine, but there is no compromise on its stability. On the contrary, thanks to the advanced Orenz mechanism, the lead doesn’t break during writing. The lead is protected by its retractable guide pipe which will not let the lead extend out of the guide pipe too far. This significantly reduces the risk of breaking leads. There is no need to worry about the guide pipe scratching of the paper due to its rounded edge design.
There is also no reason to keep stopping and clicking the lead advance button. The lead advances automatically as you lift the tip from the page. The guide pipe will also become shorter as you write, thereby maintaining an optimal tip length. The guide pipe can be retracted once you've finished using the pencil.
- 0.2 mm super thin lead size is perfect for writing small print or drawing fine detail.
- The unique metal and plastic resin blend give the pencil weight and durability.
- Innovative Orenz mechanism prevents the lead from breaking, so no more broken lead dust.
- The rounded edge design of the guide pipe avoids scratching the paper.
- Retractable guide pipe makes it safe to carry around.
||Standard Post - $ 4.95, Express Post - $10.95
|Over $59 (after any discounts applied)
||Free Express Post*
Usually 1 business days (weekends and public holidays are not business days).
Standard Post: 2 - 5 business days.
Express Post: 1 - 2 business days.
*Promotional shipping rate ends soon.
Shipping to New Zealand starts from $15.5 by DHL, more info in Shipping Policy to New Zealand.
- What if I change my mind?
You can lodge return or exchange at any time within 30 days after purchase.
- What if I find the products I receive are in a poor condition?
If an item arrives damaged or seems defective. Please contact us and we'll be happy to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please see more details in our Return Policy.