Pilot V7 Hi-Tecpoint Rollerball Pen - 0.7 mm

2 Reviews
Pilot
PIL60-1
In stock
$2.80

Available for Afterpay &

Pilot V7 Hi-Tecpoint is the most well-known water-based needle-rollerball pen. The features of the water-based ink and the unique three-pointed support rollerball technique make sure smooth writing experience.

The double layer cap makes sure that there will be no interaction between the cap and the nib of the pen. This structure guarantees that the pen can be used immediately after the cap is removed and the ink won’t dry out.

Customer Reviews

3 Based on 2 Reviews
5 ★
50% 
1
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
50% 
1
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
J
09/03/2019
Jess

Dud item? Or just a poor product

This pen seems to simply not work; my pen is brand-new and it constantly skips and when I write the lines come out as a very faded and thin grey most of the time. I'd say about 95% of the time I'm getting almost invisible grey lines and then the other 5% I'm getting the thick black lines that the pen was probably meant to have. I've tried so many angles and tricks to get this pen to work, but it's still not writing correctly. It's quite strange because there are many good reviews on this item. I probably got a dud, but I wouldn't recommend this item in case this is how the pen really is.

09/03/2019
Bunbougu.com.au

Hi Jess, Sorry to hear that. Please contact our customer service(service@bunbougu.com.au) and we will solve this issue for you.

AH
05/02/2019
Antony H.
Australia

Good pen, would buy again

Good pen, would buy again

COVID-19 Update

We are still open for business and we continue to serve our customers. During the COVID-19, we will apply strict social distancing and hygiene rules in our warehouse to ensure our staff's and your safety.
(1) All our staff and visitors keep at least 2 m social distance when working in our warehouse.
(2) All our staff and visitors are required to use hand sanitiser at our front door when they enter into our warehouse.
Thank you for supporting Australian business during the tough period!

Shipping within Australia

Order Value Shipping Methods
Under $59

Standard Post (Online Tracking + Transit Insurance) - $6.95

Express Post (Online Tracking + Transit Insurance) - $9.95

Over $59 (after any discounts applied)

Free AusPost Standard Post (Online Tracking + Transit Insurance)

Express Post (Online Tracking + Transit Insurance) - $9.95


Processing Time: usually 1 business day (weekends and public holidays are not business days).

Delivery Speeds: 
Standard Post: Online Tracking, 2 - 5 Business Days.
Express Post: Online Tracking, 1 - 2 Business Days.

Transit Cover:

Every shipment comes with Australia Post Transit Insurance for your peace of mind.


*Shipping to New Zealand starts from $15.5 by DHL International Express, more info in Shipping Policy to New Zealand.

- What if I change my mind?
You can lodge return or exchange at any time within 30 days after purchase.

- What if I find the products I receive are in a poor condition?
If an item arrives damaged or seems defective. Please contact us and we'll be happy to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please see more details in our Return Policy.

Pilot V7 Hi-Tecpoint Rollerball Pen - 0.7 mm
You have successfully subscribed!