Zebra Mildliner features unique pastel colors which make them one of the best bullet journal pens. The colors of the Zebra Mildliner pens are gentler than ordinary highlighters so they show softer colors on your bullet journal than ordinary highlighters. The Zebra Mildliner highlighters also features water-based ink and a double-sided tip design — a standard chisel tip on one end for normal highlighting and a fine bullet tip on the other for underlining and writing notes. As the culture of "Bullet Journaling" in Japan spread to the world, it becomes the best highlighter of making journal decoration.
- Fluorescent set contains Mild Blue, Mild Blue Green, Mild Yellow, Mild Orange, and Mild Pink.
- Cool & Refined set contains Mild Red, Mild Violet, Mild Gray, Mild Dark Blue, and Mild Green.
- Deep & Warm set contains Mild Brown, Mild Vermilion, Mild Gold, Mild Magenta, and Mild Smoke Blue.
- Soft color set contains Mild Coral Pink, Mild Cyan Blue, Mild Lemon Yellow, Mild Dark Gray, and Mild Apricot.
- Bright color set contains Mild Lavender, Mild Summer Green, Mild Citrus Green, Mild Marie Gold, and Mild Fuchsia.
For individual Zebra Mildliner highlighters, please go to Zebra Mildliner Double-Sided Pastel Highlighter (20 Colors).
They were high quality and
They were high quality and aesthetically pleasing.
Overall experience was good and
Overall experience was good and use them daily because I love them!
Extremely good. Gave a pack
Extremely good. Gave a pack to my friend as a part of her birthday gift and she loves it. Shipping was extremely quick and came nicely packaged in bubble wrap.
they're great! i have 4
they're great! i have 4 whole colour sets, and i've had no complaints with them - the only thing i find a little annoying is how the ink is just a bit wet, so it might bleed through thinner papers - but you can't do anything about that. Otherwise, i've been using these mildliners as my go-to highlighting pens, and i love them
I really liked the colours
I really liked the colours but it kind of bled through the paper a bit, and the tips dulled easier than other highlighters