Pentel Ain Stein Lead is the latest generation of lead produced by Pentel. Ain Stein lead is not the same as regular lead in the market. It uses the high polymer for the first time. STEIN stands for "Strongest Technology by Enhanced SiO2 Integrated Network".
High polymer and carbon in the lead form a honeycomb-shaped structure. Honeycomb structure is proved to be one of the strongest structure under force. The lead is also designed to be smear resistant lead, which is great for left-handed people.
Its counterpart in Uni is Uni NanoDia Pencil Lead, which is also famous for low-wear lead.
Each container contains 20 pieces of lead.
- 10% stronger than existing Pentel leads thanks to a ceramic cell structure
- Supplied in convenient swivel-top container
- Smoother than other refill leads on the market
- Made from 90% recycled material (excludes refill leads)
||Standard Post - $ 4.95, Express Post - $10.95
|Over $59 (after any discounts applied)
||Free Express Post*
Usually 1 business days (weekends and public holidays are not business days).
Standard Post: 2 - 5 business days.
Express Post: 1 - 2 business days.
*Promotional shipping rate ends soon.
- What if I change my mind?
You can lodge return or exchange at any time within 30 days after purchase.
- What if I find the products I receive are in a poor condition?
If an item arrives damaged or seems defective. Please contact us and we'll be happy to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please see more details in our Return Policy.