Sonic Toga Return Pencil Sharpener - Violet
Available for &
This award-winning sharpener does exactly what it says on the box. It sharpens (Japanese: Toga, it means sharp in English), then gives (English: Return) the pencil back to you. It’s all automatic. There is no over-sharpening and then no wasted lead. Pencils last longer. Perfect for children who want a sharp pencil but don’t know when to stop.
It also features a large lockable shavings compartment that keeps all the messy shavings contained (even if the sharpener is dropped) and the non-slip bottom helps keep the sharpener in one place. The shavings hole can even be closed during transport to stop stray shavings making their way out.
This sharpener is suitable for all standard-size graphite and coloured pencils and all the other shapes such as round, triangular and hexagonal shaped pencils.
- To use the Toga Return Sharpener, slip the lock to the middle position and slide the pencil in all the way. With one hand on the top of the sharpener, turn the crank handle and watch with satisfaction as your sharpened pencil works its way out. There is no need to hold or even touch a pencil.
- To empty the shavings compartment, slide the lock-up.
- To close the shavings hole, slide the lockdown.
Shipping within Australia
|Order Value||Shipping Methods|
Standard Post (Online Tracking + Transit Insurance) - $5.85
Express Post (Online Tracking + Transit Insurance) - $9.95
|Over $59 (after any discounts applied)||
Free Standard Post (Online Tracking + Transit Insurance)
Processing Time: 1 business day (weekends and public holidays are not business days).
Standard Post: Online Tracking, 2 - 5 Business Days.
Express Post: Online Tracking, 1 - 2 Business Days.
Every shipment comes with Australia Post Transit Insurance for your peace of mind.
*Shipping to New Zealand starts from $17 by DHL International Express, more info in Shipping Policy to New Zealand.
- What if I change my mind?
You can lodge return or exchange at any time within 30 days after purchase.
- What if I find the products I receive are in a poor condition?
If an item arrives damaged or seems defective. Please contact us and we'll be happy to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please see more details in our Return Policy.